3/28/12

Dreaming About My New Ballet Slippers

Resting Up For Our Trip To London
This is me and my big sister, Ballerina. We are resting now because our Mum is taking us to London to shop for my new ballet slippers. I only want the very softest slippers because my paws are very tender. I wash them a lot to keep them beautiful and supple. My ballet teacher says that I can pick out any color of slipper that I want. Should I have Mum get me satin or leather ones? Pink or white to match my beautiful fur? The ones I pick have to be soft and very perfect, like me.


 My slippers will help me study to become a famous dancer like my sister, Ballerina. She is retired from the Meow-iinsky Theatre now, so she sleeps a lot. Her arches are still beautiful. I have fun playing with her old pointe shoes and want to be a great dancer just like her. Aren't I lucky?