9/7/12

Back Home From Paris Ballet Intensives

Back From Intensive Ballet Training In Paris
Many meow-y regrets to be gone for so long my devoted readers!. I am very sure I was missed by all my fans and friends because I am so lovely. I went to a special ballet program for gifted dancers for the summer. It was in Paris, France. I became the star pupil of Madame Beauchamp's class right away.

I learned the ballet Les Chats. Now Madame Beauchamp says that I am invited to perform in Washington D.C., in America at The Kennedy Center For The Performing Arts.

Mum will take me shopping to Harrods of London for expensive designer luggage to carry all my tutus, tiaras, pointe shoes and stage makeup. Mum will not have to buy me a new fur coat. My fur coat is simply purr-fect.  Here is what Les Chats Ballet looks like: