10/14/12

Shopping At Harrods In London Is The Cats Meow

My Designer Sunglasses
Today, I went shopping at Harrods in London. Because I am so famous, I have to disguise myself from the paparazzi. It can be really hard to be so well-known out in public. People can make me nervous when they come too close to my paws. As a prima-caterina, my paws are very important! Soon, they will invite me to press my famous paws into the Walk Of Fame in Hollywood, California. I will let you know when they do.

The Harrod security team and my bodyguard, Agent Valentino held back my admirers so I could buy lots and lots of expensive things for my trip to America. I insisted on visiting the Princess Department, where I stocked up on gold-plated hair brushes, luxury goose-down pillows, Gucci jewellery, Prada luggage and imported salmon-flavored lipstick. Oh yes, I also bought a diamond-studded water bowl. A plain bowl will never do! I was able to shop in peace and buy my favorite designer Puuurrr-fume; Evening In Purr-is by Givenchy. Hope Mum won't be too upset by the bill!