4/22/12

Big Sister Helps With My Ballet Slippers

Trimming and measuring my slippers
We are back from London now. Mum had to buy me ballet slippers in two different colors as I am very choosy and could not decide between pink or white. I have four paws, so I need four ballet slippers for school. My teacher says I will look purrr-fectly beautiful with two pink slippers in the front and two white slippers in the back.

My big sister, Ballerina has lots of experience with sewing on the elastics in just the right place. This is Ballerina trimming and measuring my practice slippers so they will fit me perfectly. My teacher says I am strong enough to start my training in demi-pointes. They are just like the shoes real dancers use, but softer so I can bend my paws. Mum will buy new shoes for me when these get too dirty. My white fur is always clean and pretty, so my ballet shoes have to be clean and pretty too. Thank you, Ballerina. My slippers are so nice and comfortable now.