4/2/13

Ekaterina Meets Dame Pawlova In Washington D.C.

Dame Anna Paw-lova
Today I met with Dame Pawlova, the most famous instructor of  ballet-dancing Persian cats in the whole world!  She is going to be my ballet teacher whilst I am here in Washington D.C. As you can see, there is a very good chance we might be related. Dame Pawlova is very, very strict. She spent all morning examining my paws to see how well I can point them.

Dame Pawlova is very upset about the fit of my pointe shoes. She says I have to wear Russian-made shoes in her class. She was quite upset about the aesthetics of my tail during pirouettes because it sticks out of my tutu.

Now that I am here, I will be taking lessons every morning until she thinks I am ready to go on stage at The Kennedy Center For The Performing Arts. I am going to call Mum in England who is a world-famous costume maker and have her send me a tail-hiding tutu right away!